Responsible for the day to day work within the Transfer Agency Dealing Team, ensuring that regulatory and management company requirements are met.
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
- Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports.
- Ensure accurate process of investor’s dealing instructions, payments and reconciliation.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Achievement of monthly KPIs.
- Procedure maintenance following the change control process.
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as New Business and other internal areas such as the Relationship Managers.
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Ensure that appropriate segregation of duties controls are in place at all times.
- Comply with the regulatory regime in which the company operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- Ensuring that KPIs are achieved in order to keep losses to a minimum.
- Maintain and develop key internal relationships with Relationship
- Managers and other internal clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar type role
- Sound knowledge of financial markets.
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Client Focused
- Extensive knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- An understanding of investment product administration
- Attention to details and focus on quality