Our client is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Middle/Senior Automation QA Engineer.
- Defining test strategy and methods of working across the projects
- Producing defect metrics and dashboards on the full QA process
- Ensuring automated tests and CI for back-end and front-end components with industry -standard testing tools and scripting languages
- Evaluating and introduction of QA tools and techniques
- Testing new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing)
- Understanding business requirements and develop test scenarios/case
- Writing test plans with schedules and dependencies;
- Carrying out performance testing
- Planning and performing manual and automated tests
- At least 4+ years of experience in testing (test methodologies, preparing strategies and plans)
- Experience in testing web applications using Java, Kotlin, Rest Api automation, Cucumber experience (Spring, RestAssured)
- Experience in setting up continuous integration with end to end automated testing on web and mobile
- Creating test cases (test scripts)
- Experience with Jenkins to integrate automated testing
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Fluent in English
For more information please contact Julia by phone on +352 26 29 45 23.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.