KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for the subsidiary of a leading global manufacturing group acknowledged for its technical know how in mechanical solutions and equipment in the construction industry:
Poject Engineer – Construction industry (m/f)
· You manage a portfolio of projects under the terms of the contracts: from the signature to the end of the warranty period (duration from 2 months to 4 years).
· You take over the management of the technical and legal requirements. You ensure timelines and cost tracking.
· You are the contact for our customers and keep them informed on the progress of the project. For this, you ensure the coordination of all internal and external stakeholders including engineering design office, buyers and external subcontractors ensuring the equipment installation.
· You are responsible for the proper implementation of the projects and their financial profitability.
· A trained civil engineer, mechanical or similar, you have at least five years in an equivalent function, acquired in a project management environment. Knowledge of the construction sector is an asset.
· You speak French and English fluently, German is a strong asset.
· You are rigorous, organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from a technical point of view whilst monitoring financial aspects.
· You are comfortable in a business relationship and you have the ability to listen.
· The function requires frequent travel both in, and outside Europe.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance to Mohamed Benmelouka, or call 00352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in the heart of Luxembourg offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.