CLS Holdings plc is a FTSE 250 property investment company which has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1994. The company has a property portfolio in UK, Germany and France valued at £1.6bn (30 June 2017).
In order to enforce our team in Luxembourg we are looking for a German speaking Credit Control & Accounts Payable Assistant.
In charge of accounts receivable/payable, payments and VAT returns for the German property portfolio.
Close liaison with the Asset Management/Property Management team in Germany.
- Monitoring collection of all rental income and service charge income;
- Preparation of aged debtor report;
- Review, posting and payment of supplier invoices;
- Manage and create recurrent invoices in Gypsilon;
- Booking of quarterly intercompany invoices for the in-house Property Manager;
- Dealing with queries from tenants in relation to rent or service charge invoices;
- Pro-active participation in the quarter-end / year-end close process in relation to AP/AR;
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual VAT returns for Germany;
- Liaison with the tax authorities and tax advisors;
- Booking cash transactions from bank statements and handling the direct debit process;
- Liaison with auditors and all relevant banks;
- Participation in cash management cycle;
- Payment of service charge balances and debtor credit notes upon instruction of Property Manager;
- Manage and reconcile the tenant deposit accounts;
- Draft reminder letters in relation to outstanding rent and service charge balances;
- Monitoring of insurance payments in co-operation with Property Manager;
- Prepare legal expense report for London HQ;
- Filing all relevant documents in the folders;
- Participation in tax and accounting setup for new properties and companies;
- Act as backup for the rest of the team as required during holidays/absences.
- Fluent German
- Fluent English
- Proactive and dynamic team player
- 1-2 years experience in an accounting environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the real estate sector a plus
If you do not receive a response regarding your application within a week, please consider your application to be unsuccessful