At IEE, we know all about cutting-edge sensing technology. We should, for more than 25 years, we’ve been making sensing systems for the world’s major car manufacturers. We’re headquartered in Luxembourg, but we have offices and plants in the U.S., Europe and Asia. We’re a global company with the local expertise to ensure our customers receive the support they need and we’re proud that our innovative sensing solutions enable people to lead better, safer and easier lives. A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Marketing & Communications department as a:
Marketing Communications Assistant (m/f)
Located in Contern* / Luxembourg
Your responsibilities would include:
- Organizing trade shows as well as in-house and customer events
- Assisting with the preparation of digital and print presentations
- Drafting and/or editing internal memos, announcements, policies and guidelines (e.g. the company handbook, corporate identity manual, intranet articles and internal newsletters)
- Creating innovative content for digital communication channels
- Formatting and distributing internal communications content, ensuring all communication has been approved by the relevant stakeholder
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Providing administrative support for the Marketing department
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- A university degree or a completed vocational training in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
- At least three years’ proven experience in a Marketing & Communications related role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to prioritize projects and multitask
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Creativity, team spirit, and a pro-active attitude are imperative
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must (mother tongue preferred), fluency in another language, especially German or French, is considered an asset
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We're proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we'll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means:
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective and daring to change the status quo
- co-operating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- working towards a common goal
You’d like to apply?
If you’re interested in this role, please send your application via our career page (see link in contact details above).
* As a founding member of the Luxembourg Automotive Campus, IEE will be moving its Contern operations to Bissen in 2019.