Based in Luxembourg-city since 1993, SGF Group is a human-size company which provides domiciliation, accounting and related services to national and international companies, as well as Luxembourg resident and non-resident persons with high professionalism and a personalized touch.
As member of Kreston International Group, we have the capacity to support our client in their international development by offering them access to a network of 23.000 professionals, sharing the same values as our firm in 113 countries across the world.
In order to continue our expansion, we are recruiting:
Your mission :
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of annual accounts and interim accounts;
- Preparation of tax and VAT returns;
- Bookkeeping of client transactions on a daily basis;
- Dealing with daily banking transactions and updating the cash book;
- Agreeing with the accounting manager on accounting and tax treatment of more complex accounting transactions;
- Hold a master degree or professional studies in Accounting and Finance; An experience of at least two years or more in a fiduciary would be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent in English written and spoken. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage;
- Highly organized and meticulous to details;
- Have excellent communication skills and team spirit.
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae and a handwritten motivation letter in English to: SGF Group S.A., Ressources humaines, B.P. 585 L-2015 Luxembourg.
Applications will be reviewed with strict confidentiality.