As Jetfly is going through a significant growth period, we are looking for an energetic and motivated intern to reinforce our Marketing department.
The successful candidate will play a key role within the team and will be assisting in a diverse range of projects, in particular the publication of our first annual employee yearbook.
- Work closely with the Marketing & HR teams to create an employee yearbook
- Write, edit and proofread articles
- Liaise with other relevant internal as well as external parties including printers, photographers, etc.
- Contribute to the creation of communication content
- Support the Marketing Manager when required with special projects
- Assist with daily administrative tasks including stock inventory and order management
- Current enrollment in post graduate studies in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written English is a must, additional language skills desirable
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills preferred
- Strong team player working in cross functional teams
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and prioritize with a flexible approach
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent design package considered an advantage