FANUC is the world leading provider of factory automation. Our machine range includes a number of Robots, Cutting, Drilling, and Injection moulding machines, Laser, motors and control systems used in automation.
FANUC Europe Corporation is the European Headquarter, located in Luxembourg. Our 250+ employees provide a full range of services to our 20+ European subsidiaries. This includes European Sales and Service, Technical Support, Supply Chain, Spare Parts and Repairs, as well as Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Compliance and Administrative Support.
With over 20 different nationalities represented in our HQ, we look forward to welcoming more ambitious and team spirited people joining us, who like to work independently and speak their mind; seeking to continuously improve and maintain our healthy, professional and friendly workplace.
Who are we? Take a look!
Join us in the area of modern workplace and work with us on changing the future of FANUC.
Your tasks will include:
- Helping the M365 project team with the implementation and roll-out of Microsoft 365 in Europe
- Supporting our internal departments on Microsoft 365 Collaboration Tools (e.g. OneDrive, Outlook, Teams, Planner)
- Design and implementation of trainings and workshops (eLearning, live trainings)
- Further improvement of our collaboration platforms and Microsoft 365 together with our ICT Infrastructure and Application department
- Assist the project manager in administrative activities and management of the project based on Hybrid Prince2
Flexible – as soon as possible but can be adapted to the student’s need
Preferably 6 months
Flexible – part-time solutions also possible depending on student need and situation with team and supervisor
Do you need to write a thesis? If any of the tasks and responsibilities will suite your thesis requirements, we can gladly include this.
Some financial compensation and benefits is offered during this period. To be discussed at interview stage.
- Currently enrolled as Bachelor or Master student and pursuing your studies in business, economics, finance, information technology, mathematics, or equivalent
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and use sound judgment;
- Solid analytical abilities, combined with being detail oriented;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- Work experience in Project Management Office (PMO) with project coordination across regions is highly appreciatedM365 skills, especially MS Excel,
- Project Online, SharePoint and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are considered as an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and intercultural competence
- QUALITY: Strong focus on customer service and quality of work
- RESPECT: Flexible and resilient personality, treating all colleagues with respect
- PASSION: Passionate about your area of work and committed to your responsibilities
What we offer:
You will be given a 360° insight to a European IT department that supports European business in a variety of different areas. You will get the opportunity to work in a global environment and a dynamic company where people are the centre of all activities. We manage diverse projects, we are passionate about our work and due to our continuous development process we set trends in the international automation industry.
English is our company language. Therefore please ensure that you send your application (cover letter and CV) in English for smoother processing.
Please note that we are located in the Industrial Zone in Echternach. We thus recommend that all applicants have access to a personal vehicle as public transport options are extremely limited.