We are looking for an experienced, innovative and inherently creative Social Media Manager to join our Consumer Talent Branding & Communications team. You will support the continued growth and development of our worldwide social media activities to promote and raise awareness of the Amazon employer brand.
A day in the life
About the hiring group
You will be joining a global team of 15 marketing and content specialists whose remit spans talent acquisition marketing, employer branding and internal communications. It is a fast growing and quickly evolving marketing team, so the ability to wear many hats and manage partnerships with senior-level leaders is crucial.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in managing social media channels, operational excellence and using analytics to drive results. Their expertise should include strong knowledge of best practices for organic and paid social media across key platforms, and reporting on organic and paid activity in a simple and insightful way.
Role and core responsibilities
- Content production and scheduling for social media channels including LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Launching and managing social pages on new platforms such as TikTok.
- Be a proactive and consultative marketing partner for recruiting leaders. Advise and educate our stakeholders on social media best practices and focus on enabling measurable, high-impact results.
- Review and analyse social media KPIs to identify trends and key insights, recommending and implementing solutions to drive marketing efficiencies and optimization.
- Create, drive and present metrics for recruiting partners and team goal tracking.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of social media marketing experience
- Proven experience of strategic planning and execution of lifecycle social media campaigns
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior-level stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
- Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment