Our client is a financial services company renowned for its innovation in the field of fund administration.
Established in Luxembourg for almost 20 years, its continuous development as an asset manager in some twenty countries allows it to be considered today as a reference in the market.
As part of an internal reorganization, Select has been mandated to recruit an AML/KYC Officer experienced in Private Equity. Their future collaborator will join their office base in Luxembourg City.
Taking part in the Due Diligence – Private Asset department, you will cooperate with a dynamic team. Among others, your tasks will include the following:
- Manage researches on a daily basis;
- Collect KYC documents;
- Perform Due Diligence;
- Investigate on a caseby-case basis on blacklist, PEP, …;
- Escalate issues to the top management;
- Be the key contact for all the Compliance and KYC subjects;
- You hold a University degree in Finance or Economics;
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position;
- You speak English fluently; French would be a plus;
- A relevant experience in Private Equity is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Multifonds and/or iHub could be an asset;
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented and stress-resistant;
- You are a team-player.
Are you ready to step up you career ? Don’t hesitate to apply!